Thursday, December 08, 2005

Eye Candy 3

With finals week here, I haven't had as much time to write as I should...so here's something to tide you over:


Spring 2000 | Materials and Assemblies Studio | Study Model


A proposal for the infamous gas station. It was the first in a series of studies, which eventually evolved into something else. Like many other occasions, I found myself preferring this version best, even though it wasn't what I presented at my final critique. Welcome to my world.

1 Comments:

Blogger UltimateWriter said...

Yeah I suppose it does have a classic futuristic 50's look to it. But where are the pumps?
--
You want inspiration? In your vast (wink wink)spare time, feel free to leave a comment on the UltimateWriter.com Blog @ http://ultimatewriter.blogspot.com

Chekkit out!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home