Monday, October 15, 2007

The Race is On...

It appears that our friendly Norman Blogster over at PartIV is taking a poll. Best Archi-Blogs. And while I doubt my one reader can save me from the fate of being taken off his blogroll for 2008, I thought I'd at least let you know that the danger exists.

So, while I recognize that I lack the many things that make most architecture blogs popular, like well-researched articles, daily updates, or even , well, great design, I hope I do provide something unique in a world of unique individuals. Perhaps you feel the same...

Just saying.

2 Comments:

Blogger eMpTy said...

wow that is super impressive just to be on their radar. good work! and good writing... i always enjoy your posts.

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy your posts, too.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home